jouniorlord Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Would a single lanzar opti 7000 @ 1/2 ohm be enough or to much for to fisp4 18d2s? I thonk they could handle it but I would like some other ppls in shight thanks guys
Dan2427 Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Aren't the SP4 rated at 3500 a piece? I think you will be perfectly fine. Just set gain with DD1/oscope.. And post a build log! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
jouniorlord Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 I think ther actualy rated at 3000 but fi is beast I dont think 500 extra will hurt em and yea I planed on getting a dd1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.