Not the right way,but funny.

I'm going to say that I haven't seen his Facebook, but based off of this thread, I've got some respect for the guy. Yeah his equipment is wack and he does a lot of things that a lot of us wouldn't do, but he's definitely got a passion for our hobby and is willing to put in some work and TRY to make it look good. Again, I don't have much to base this opinion off of, but from a snapshot, that's my $.02

Nothing wrong with trying to do things yourself and experiment with different ideas, but god damn at least take some pride in your work and do it right even if it is with mismatched speakers and subs.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

lol makes me feel so much better about my install

:detail:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I'm going to say that I haven't seen his Facebook, but based off of this thread, I've got some respect for the guy. Yeah his equipment is wack and he does a lot of things that a lot of us wouldn't do, but he's definitely got a passion for our hobby and is willing to put in some work and TRY to make it look good. Again, I don't have much to base this opinion off of, but from a snapshot, that's my $.02

Nothing wrong with trying to do things yourself and experiment with different ideas, but god damn at least take some pride in your work and do it right even if it is with mismatched speakers and subs.

The guy is open for all kinds of info(he is learning), and has taken advice for changing his wiring,only thing he did not do is going from 4 different woofers to two the same.

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

He seriously needs someone to take him under their wing and show him the right way of doing things, granted we all started somewhere and i'm pretty sure all of our very first installs were something left to be desired. lol

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived