Lowwwwwwww Songs

Guest Dylan Dude

Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor

USDA - White Girl

Lil' Scrappy - No Problems

DJ Billy E - Beatz 4 My Van

Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum

Yung Joc - I Know U See It

wow...I downloaded most of the songs you guys named and I must say that the bass is pretty damn good, but the music, if you can call it that, is just horrible. Gorilla Zoe Hood nigga in particular, is pretty much the most ignorant song that I've heard in a long time.

If I were to listen to these songs in my car I'd have to turn the mids and highs all the way down because I couldn't handle listening to most of those songs all the way through again with the lyrics.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, but thats just my opinion. They don't make rap like they used to.

150_tits.gif

hey well my last thread wasnt so good but i was wondering what somgs you guys have that get low...blufunkin,beats 4 my van things like that...not airforces and stuff...thnx appreciate it

well if you want some REAL low songs .....try bass patrol 30s and lows
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Play White Girl - USDA chopped and screwed full tilt, if your system lasts through it that is :)

We did over 150dB on termlab legal playing that song :D :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived