Sexy subs you got there. How you liking them so far?

The X's kill the SA's in everyway. lol. All I did was change the subs and kept the same amp and box and it got way louder. They are def the best subs I have ever heard/ seen. They are getting louder and louder and sound way louder than what you heard my SAs do up in DE. I am actually thinking about sealing off my trunk again and seeing how they do. I think they will do better this time around because I have having a lot of eletrical issues when the box was sealed off last time. If I don't like it then I can easily turn it around again and I won't be dissapointed lol. Its loud but I always want louder lol.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

First off, great build bro! Second, do you mind me asking how much Dave charged you for that box, and about how long did it take to get built and delivered? I am thinking about having him build me one.

Thanks! It was a little pricy for everything I asked for.. If I could do it over again I would build my own to save money. I think I paid close to 450 and it was totally worth it. He is an awesome box builder, a little pricy but deff worth it. The wait was extremely long though, I ordered the box in April and recieved it in August...

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

First off, great build bro! Second, do you mind me asking how much Dave charged you for that box, and about how long did it take to get built and delivered? I am thinking about having him build me one.

Thanks! It was a little pricy for everything I asked for.. If I could do it over again I would build my own to save money. I think I paid close to 450 and it was totally worth it. He is an awesome box builder, a little pricy but deff worth it. The wait was extremely long though, I ordered the box in April and recieved it in August...

Wow.. He quoted me $340, but mine is a bit simpler than yours. That wait though.. Uhhg, I can't stare at my amp and speakers siting in my spare room that long.. lol Thanks for the reply bro.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Wow.. He quoted me $340, but mine is a bit simpler than yours. That wait though.. Uhhg, I can't stare at my amp and speakers siting in my spare room that long.. lol Thanks for the reply bro.

Yea it was def tough seeing my 2 12s just sit there lol. I had my 15 inch sub in though so I still had bass. He does awesome designs too! The only reason I had him build was because I live in an apartment so I don't really have all that equipment and my father doesn't either. I would get everything shipped to his house and install it there so no one at my apartment complex would know what I had in my trunk. Were you trying to get a 2 12 box?

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Yes, 2 12's. And I don't have a garage or I would build one myself.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Decided to seal my trunk off again and it sounds a lot better this time. Used some thick cardboard, some gorilla tape and deadener. Here are the pics..

1_zpsfc1bd6b9.jpg

Putting the tape on with the port removed.

2_zps85b0b602.jpg

Back of the box in the trunk..

IMG_20130927_162543_zps124af01b.jpg

IMG_20130927_162538_zps0863f412.jpg

IMG_20130927_162525_zpsb8d17186.jpg

IMG_20130927_162531_zpsa0b3f071.jpg

Putting the rear deck back on.

3_zps9fb0632a.jpg

Everything finished up.

From the back..

5_zpse7f78eab.jpg

Terminal wiring..

6_zps0cef60a6.jpg

Amp..

IMG_20130927_162456_zps664773bb.jpg

Not the prettiest install but it's def louder now.

4_zpse0b6d04a.jpg

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

The SNES in there is super original, I love it! I always thought game systems in cars were too flashy but those were all ps3's and 360's. With the SNES you still get the wow factor but the retro aspect of it keeps it classy some how lol

Archived