I hope this is in the right place, I wasn't sure where to post and honestly I don't feel up to trying to figure it out.

As some of you know my dad has been sick for a while now, he's been fighting cancer and heart problems for 7-8 years plus. Yesterday I visited him after not having time the past day or two, and he was really bad. My mom/brother and I tried to get him in a wheel chair and he was just too weak. I could tell by his sunken in eyes and trembling hands he didn't have long- but I thought at least another few days for me to be with him. I left him at 6pm, he was too sick and morphined up to have a conversation, his speach has been barely a whisper all week.

Well at 2:00 am (here on the east coast) I got the call from my brother that he died. I was there by 2:15, waited for hospice to pronounce him, and the funeral home picked him up around 4:00. It's about 5 now, and obviously I can't sleep. I don't have anything great to say, and my wife is very supportive, I just wanted to pay him some respects in about the only way I know how- and get any help I can from you guys here at the SMD.

Thanks a lot.

R.I.P.

Dec 7 1937- Feb 25 2008.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

sorry to hear that bro you and your family have my prayers keep your head up too

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841