voltage spike help help help basshead down

Sorry I'm doing this on my phone I'm measuring voltage drop by my voltage reader on my car. For amps I have 2 AQ 2200s strapped the big 3 is also done. And for idle my car voltage is at 14.4 to 13.6 and revving about 14.4 to 14 without the system on. My amps all turned off

man that's all you can do is research lol I went threw 2 batts and alts in a week could figure it out man so I took it to the shop they cut and nagger riggd shit so I told him not to touch my car all I paid for was the new alt so I read and read every thing I could find and fixed it it was my field wires on my alt that went to the ign I had to replace my ign and fuck it took me 6 hrs to replace the ign switch

[media][/media]

I feel like a dumbass for wasting 322 bucks for nothing yea I like workin on my own car but I just couldn't figure it out like I tell every one I no nothing about motors but when it comes to like the wiring that I can handle. this might work you can try it but the field wire on the alt goes to the ign switch you might be able to run it to a fuse under the hood or run it to the IGN fuse. url get it figured out shouldn't be nothing really series

[media][/media]

Archived