got160s? Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 I got a demo from him at the taylor show, I loved it She was loud!I love hearing that car Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
got160s? Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 I seen what you did there when are you getting it fixed? Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Decaf Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 y so quiet sensai... thought I was gon learn todaylooks great just like it sounds in person
Quiet Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 He's probably pissed at you Kris... face it, you destroy more cars, subs, and amps than anyone else we know. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Decaf Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 He's probably pissed at you Kris... face it, you destroy more cars, subs, and amps than anyone else we know. I make it possible, I'm not turning the volume knobs My car hates me too, its held together with sound deadner, great stuff, and gorilla tape
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 I saw this car at SBN, looked nasty but I did not get to hear it. What's the best numbers you've gotten out of it so far sir?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.