Sundown Audio

4 channel amp suggestions?

Dispensa

Hey everyone, recently i had a channel go out on my old JL slash V1 300/4 and im looking to upgrade on my mids in high's amp.

I was just looking around and i wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.

Im just looking for something around 100 rms per channel or so.

So any suggestions will be helpful.

thank you,

-mike

I just got a hertz HDP4 and couldn't be more happy with it. Great sounding amp and fits just about anywhere you wanna put it. Even though it's digital it sounds very warm and natural.

Ive herd good things about hertz.

thanks for the suggestion.

Don't mean to threadjack, but I've also been looking for a small 4 or 2 channel amp just to power tweeters specifically. I'm looking for the same sort of power, ~100w RMS per channel around 2 ohms or ~50w RMS per channel at 4 ohms.

Or maybe a 2 channel amp that puts out ~200w per channel at 4 ohms or even 100w per channel at 2 ohms

I saw that SSA has a 20% off coupon code for Skar LP amps til the 31st and was looking at this one: http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/skar-audio-lp-60-4ab-4-channel-class-ab-amplifier.html

Edit: Didn't wanna make a whole new thread for practically the same topic OP, I'm also interested in seeing some more suggestions though

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

bullshit dude then you must not now much about car audio im sorry but CEA has a lot to do with it then why does my buddy think his 2600 watt BOSS amp will out take my mb quart 1000.1 watt amp his amp is only doin 760 watts I did the math my amp is 1000 but does 1200 rms at 1 ohm so don't tell me that cea don't mean shit these days dude and don't try to argue with me on this cus il win

[media][/media]

I wouldn't cheat any one on here im here to help people like this site is suppose to be here for I love car audio its my passion slash career I don't mind tryin to help ppl get good deals on good stuff

[media][/media]

I don't see whats funny but ok im sorry but il always get car audio that's cea cus most amps ive owned that wasn't cea was junk dude and I no other people that buy nothing but cea stuff its all on opinion

[media][/media]

Archived