Splmax Cup Events 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

Besides our team, who else is in this? We need full brackets in order for anyone to win this. So I'd assume Jack, Christian, James and maybe Bill/Mellissa are in. Provided of course the shows aren't too far away and on Sundays.

You know were in.

Not sure on the classes yet :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You know were in.

Not sure on the classes yet :unsure:

if i get my amps before the sac show im in 129 class :D

Great!!!!

I know if the show is on Sunday Jack will more than likely be there. :D

How about the Fresno show?

If we through one down here in the bay will any of you guys come down?

Great!!!!

I know if the show is on Sunday Jack will more than likely be there. :D

How about the Fresno show?

If we through one down here in the bay will any of you guys come down?

Fresno :wacko: Maybe?

The Bay is cool for shows anytime.

I know were hitting the usaci show that Sat before the sac town drag show. I hope the subs will last :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Fresno :wacko: Maybe?

The Bay is cool for shows anytime.

I know were hitting the usaci show that Sat before the sac town drag show. I hope the subs will last :unsure:

i don't think i will be making the fresno show but thumbs up on the rest

Fresno ain't that far..... On second stay home. I don't wanna hear you that weekend. I know I'm gonna be hungover because I got a wedding I'm going too. Oh man I can just see it now. =( I might be calling in sick Monday and staying in Fresno Sunday to recover. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Fresno ain't that far..... On second stay home. I don't wanna hear you that weekend. I know I'm gonna be hungover because I got a wedding I'm going too. Oh man I can just see it now. =( I might be calling in sick Monday and staying in Fresno Sunday to recover. LOL

im going to every show this year y u no got mo money than time on my hands thats how i do it real sac bass

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived