Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Started on the last door. It is too damn hot, so I've been working on it at night but it's still too hot lol.(temp is close but it does not measure humidity, which is VERY high)Half hour laterAnd that's all I could stand to do tonight. It'll cool off this weekend, so I should be able to get it done faster then. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Worked on the last driver door a lil bit. Been busy with things around the house while I had vacation time off. Was working on putting the mid in the ring adapter I made, and then this happened More to come tomorrow hopefully. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Got the last door done UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Picked this up just so I can be sure I haz lots o' reserve UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Float voltage is up now.Might work on it a bit tonight to wire it up, we'll see though. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Wired up. Got the charger on the car now to bring all batts up and make them the same.Was a Biiiiiiiiitch moving this 80lb bastard back here1/0 is both crimped and soldered. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Got bored, got the cam out, and took a few better pics of the 'nox. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Got a PAC SNI-1. found a shop by me actually carries almost all things PAC no more alt whine now Cleaned up the wiring a lil bit in the backThen ghetto mounted my volt meter. I don't expect this thing to be in for more than a month or two, so I didn't want to cut/drill holes for such a short time.Gettin' that float voltage up Now to see if the VM hangs on after a few days of beating on it. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 So I see 3 things I still have to work on that aren't too bad. Deaden roof, run big 3, and run new remote wire. I have leftover Damp Pro I need to measure and see how much I have left vs. how much I need to cover. Do not want to pull the headliner only to find out I will only have 50% coverage. So I took a look at doing the big 3 and it is going to be a tiiiiiiiiight squeeze do to the shitty ass battery box the batt sits in.Since I added the last battery, I have been putting my charger on nightly to make sure I have a good charge each day and don't stress my alt too bad. Made some new labels for my 4 channel wiring. All I got for right now lol, might work on something a little bit later but it's hot as fawk out and humid to match right now. Labels beforeLabels after*sigh* I also have my old sub RCA's and the new 4chan RCA's I was initially planning on using along with some wire for a new remote. I will get to it at some point, just procrastinating like none other because I don't want to tear the HU and dash back apart.Rough calculations show I have roughly 3500 in2 to cover on my roof, and I have roughly 3100 in2 of Damp Pro left. Blah, needs to cool down and I need time off work so I can get some of these smaller things done. UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 Did it, I flew through the car last night, replaced all the RCA's with new ones, ran a new remote wire and wired the VM up with a Relay so it turns on with the HU now. I didn't take any pics last night as I was just trying to get it done. Turns out the alt whine I had is still there, so the SNI-1 went back on. Glued the VM back down tonight, put a trim piece back on, and hooked up my big charger tonight though. Floats a wee bit higher than the BTP, just want to make sure it gets a good charge tonight.Old RCA's in the parts/junk drawer just in case something were to happen UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.