Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

new camry


g2shuck

Recommended Posts

Posted

I posted this in another section but only got one response. Hoping maybe this section will be better. Hey guys I am looking to put a small system in my wifes 2000 camry. The car has a kenwood excelon headunit and polk components front and rear. I have a 500 watt rms at 2 ohm kicker zx500.1 amp to use. I know not the best but got it for $25. I am thinking about doing a RE SEX12D4 wired to 2 ohms at 500 watts in 2 cubes at 35hz. Will this sub and box combo work well with this amp? Also will it make pretty decent output? My lst system was a audioue sdc2.5 15 in 2 cubes at 32hz on 1000 watts rms. How will it compare to that as far as sq and spl? I know it wont be as loud but wlll it even be close?

Also thinking about maybe an audioque sdc2.5 12 in 2 cubes ported to 35hz.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

The AQ will work better with a 2.5 cubes net box so it needs more space than the RE base your decision on the space you have/willing to give up. Also kicker are not bad amps and will match nicely with either sub.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...