Second Skin Audio

Blew My S12l7

what kind of box?

40hz Vented 2.99Cubic Feet

bass boost= devil, don't know why it's on there, and ported box? SSF on? what was voltage? final impedance?

Vented, 14.4 Volts, 2 ohm

Well it as to be something in your wiring. I have a 06 15" L7 on a Zx1500 that been on Memphis, Alpine and other amps and now it on a zx1500 (1500 wrms) and I haven't had any problem out of it in 1 1/2 yrs that i have own it. The shop you got it from should replace it no question asked if its only a month old. I just blew a set of kicker tweeter and i just took them back to where I got them and they open another set and gave me a new tweeter out the brand new set of components. Did you get your sub from a local shop or did you get it off the internet? Was it new or Rebu ? But anyone you got it from should replace it with no problem.

I got it from the Radio Shack that I work at, he wouldn't take it back, he said if I sent it back to Kicker He would give me one out of the store well it is going to be at Kicker's door step in 2 days, and He said I can wait, so he won't give me one out of the store... My boss is a total Jerk Lies Lies Lies.

Siggy.png