Sundown Audio

Shipped wrong amp will it still be good?

Moley

Ha, good luck with that, think there is 1 dude who answers the phones for them and he isn't very pleasant

Well they finally got back to me and you're right what a douche bag! He told me the BRZ line is discontinued and they sent me a comparable one. I asked him why it doesn't say that in their ad and he said they don't show if and item is backordered or discontinued. I told him that is false advertising and I will never buy from them again! So ya the old bait and switch. That's what I figured happened. So needless to say I'm not happy and will have to stick with the BE series but I'm thankful they didn't give me the BRX series cause of those awful lights and it's too wide. This one at least fits. Thanks guys for the input and making me feel better that the BE series will push my subs just as well as the BRZ series.

You got the new modell of the same amp why are you bent?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks and principal. Ya same power rating but I like the way the BRZ looks compared to the BE and I didn't get what I ordered. What if you ordered a car like a corvette and were partial to the C5 body and they gave you the C5 with a C6 body on it. See my point?

I think you got a good deal man. May not be what you wanted but they are selling for 350ish on ebay and idk how much you paid. But it will still work the same. I love my Hifonics.

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

No actually not in this case I dont. Youre comparing a budget line amp to a 65000 dollar car. We arent exactly talking apples to apples here. Do you have other amps that used to match and now dont? Thats the only way id be pissed about it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think you got a good deal man. May not be what you wanted but they are selling for 350ish on ebay and idk how much you paid. But it will still work the same. I love my Hifonics.

I paid 250 + 30 shipping and 80 brokerage so in the regard ya good deal!

No actually not in this case I dont. Youre comparing a budget line amp to a 65000 dollar car. We arent exactly talking apples to apples here. Do you have other amps that used to match and now dont? Thats the only way id be pissed about it

The analogy might be far fetched but still show the point. ;) Now that you mention it the BE matches my Alpine MRP-340 better (black and silver). I just liked how robust and heavy the BRZ was and the BE just looks cheap and is light in comparison. When people saw the BRZ amp they were like wow! that's crazy! I don't think I will get that reaction with the BE but I guess in the end if it works the same then I'll live with it but onlinecarstereo is still wrong in what they did.

Ya hopefully. and wow 80$ extra. thats crazy. im gonna take that and not buy from them. But i like the way the BRE looks. Shit if it rattles their heads what does it matter. It lights up and everything.

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Looks and principal. Ya same power rating but I like the way the BRZ looks compared to the BE and I didn't get what I ordered. What if you ordered a car like a corvette and were partial to the C5 body and they gave you the C5 with a C6 body on it. See my point?

no, it would be like your ordering a sundown saz3500 and getting a saz3500v2

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived