adding power windows and locks

i have a 98 neon that didnt come with pl or pw the ones that did it wasnt done very clean just the button over where the hand crank was. im looking for something that will work in a smilar way just use the factory hand crank gear that i can wire the switch to my center console. planning to glass the doors and kinda cant with these god damn cranks in the way.

so if you guys have used something like that what did you use and how well did they work. same ? for p/l

found this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Remote-Power-Door-Lock-Conversion-Kit-With-4-Solenoids-Full-System-VIP-/110877107488?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d0ca6520&vxp=mtrhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Window-Roll-Up-Conversion-Power-Electric-Universal-Kit-w-7-Swithches-Car-Auto-/370875009159?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5659df8887&vxp=mtr

basically though im looking for something i can tie into an alarm later been looking at the vipers car already has a remote start so id like to find an alarm i could tie into all that with

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

thats what i was thinking plus after looking into what the other guy said doing it would be cheaper to do my original idea

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I have those same lock actuators. Still haven't figured out how to mount them in my doors and still work properly. They're HUGE!

But they seem to have plenty of force to lock/unlock.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived