So this chick i go to school with has a 1998 i think. might be a 1997 she is selling for $4500. she got knocked up and the babies dad left her and is dating someone else now and wants nothing to do with her. so she is selling her car i guess to start getting ready for the little girl she is having. The only problem i know of with this car at the moment is high miles. 177,000 on the body, but its perfect, no rust, or dents that i know of, and the interior is pretty nice also.

My plans for this car are

1. 4" Cowl Hood

2. Fresh paint

3. 2 level 4 10's maybe with a American Bass 2000D or whatever its called.

4. Supercharged Twin Turbo system from HellionPowerSystems.com

5. Turn Downs

6. MT Drag Radials & Weld Drag Lites

anyone got any comments? ill have pictures thursday i think, should be going to get it a good overlook.

with these add on's, your car will look bad ass. but you'll end up having that bad ass car on the side of the road because you decided to dress up the ride and not the motor. 4" cowl hood for what, your wasting your money. get a strong drive tran and then drees it up.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

with these add on's, your car will look bad ass. but you'll end up having that bad ass car on the side of the road because you decided to dress up the ride and not the motor. 4" cowl hood for what, your wasting your money. get a strong drive tran and then drees it up.

wel, i got 20 gs to play with after basic so, i should be close to having everything right on this car.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i went wityh a ride along with my mechanic today ( the one with the 02 Z28 and a 03 Cobra with 650 horses to the wheels ) and the tranny shifted firm, no real problems i could find there. the radiator fluid light is on, but the girls dad said that if you filled it up to the very top itl go off. the passenger said has 2 little dents, nothing major. brand new headlights and the driver seat might need to be replaced or re fabriced or upholstered or whatever. leather interior, power windows, locks blah blah blah.

the only problem i found was when he got up around the middle to the top of thirde gear ( which the girl told me about ) it kinda jerks like a half sputter i guess you could say like the fuel injectors or something didnt wanna spray. so i think it may need new fuel injectors.

fuel injecters just dont stop working in 3rd gear. if the injesters were fucked, you would know it.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

fuel injecters just dont stop working in 3rd gear. if the injesters were fucked, you would know it.

they dont stop, they keep spraying but it kinda loses power.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hahaha son that body style stopped being produced in 96 so that the latest it is.

after that they look like my car

an pleez god fix those wheels

waaaaay too small

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

you got 20k and your going to buy a fixer upper? invest right my brotha. i would search up and down for exactly what i want if i had g's.

i really dont wanna buy something new. im buying this to help a friend out and so i can get another mustang decently cheap.

not really a fixer upper but somewhat. the mod list is what i wanna do regarless of what i get depending on what it is, but im gonna get this most likely.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hahaha son that body style stopped being produced in 96 so that the latest it is.

after that they look like my car

an pleez god fix those wheels

waaaaay too small

actually your wrong dude.

94 - 96 had the horizontal tail lights.

97 - 99 had the vertical like this one with the dividers between them and 2000 - 2004 had the ones like you go with no dividers.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg