Is Pioneer Better Or Alpine... Forget That Question... What Do You Like Better

.Supra.

I love Alpines (I've used them for15 years now) ... never owned a pioneer..... But they sound good. I didn't like the last eclipse- just sounded dull-thought it would sound good with the 8 volt pre outs but not my taste I guess.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

meglo: you are one strange cat, why do you have me and Logan in your sig?

I had though the same thing. I use Pioneer head units and love them to death. I have the pioneer 4900 and my brother has the 9800. Both are awesome. Kenwoods are pretty good too he used them, when I never did. Im not a big fan of alpine at all.

I would rate them. 1st-Pioneer/Kenwood, 2nd-Alpine.

I believe it is a matter of personal preference. For example, I have been using Sansa MP3 players for years. I started out with a small 512MB one, and it did what i wanted it to. After it died on me after 3 years of use, My Dad got me a brand new one for my Birthday. Its 1GB and there are some minor exterior differences, but it does what i need it to, and nothing i don't. I would go bonkers if i had something with a HD as large as say and Apple "iPod". Does it mean i hate that brand? No. By no means am i making claims that Sansa is the best anything of all time, it means that i have had a good rapport with their products. You can like or dislike something for one reason or another, because you have always been around it, heard good or things about it, or actually own it. I don't mean to sound like your parents or teachers when i say "You can't judge a book by it's cover" If you don't think that you'll like it, chances are you probably wont. But give it a try anyway. I have had many many many speakers over the years and some of them were just excellent and sounded good, and some sounded like shit. IMO, these "Brand ABC versus Brand XYZ" things are just silly. It's called personal preference for a reason

Thats my $0.02

P.S.

Sorry if this pissed anyone off.

8v fury said:

is FI better or RE?

is ford better or chevy?

is windows better or mac?

In the end its really personal preferance

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

is FI better or RE?

is ford better or chevy?

is windows better or mac?

In the end its really personal preferance

Well Chevy is better than ford, Ill say that much. But yes its all preference. I dont like anything other than pioneer.

pioneer. maximum performance on my hu at 23 volume isint working very well for me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived