Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box for 2 sa8's


87chevyboi

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help desiging a box for 2 sa8's. Its going in a 91 mustang and i want to port it thru the back panel beside my 6x9s. The dimensions i got to work with are

height-13 inches from bottom to top

width-29 inches from 6x9 to 6x9

depth-22 inches max id like to shave some off if i could cuz thats all the way to my battery in the back

i can make it 35 inches wide if i make it 10 inches tall, Ik it seems short but its all im working with right now. I am trying to work with the bassbox pro6 and torres calc, stil cant seem to grasp it. Its stumping the hell out of me smh... Thanks in advance for the help...

I got another thread called anybody done a mustang if you need pics to see what im working with...Might help out

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Posted

ported; ported to cabin or a 4th ported to the cabin if i got enough room. The car is got a built motor and some weight reduction things done, used to be a track car i made it street ready but i want a little beat in it. Nothing too much but i figure either 2 sa8s or maybe one in a 4th trying to get the optimal bass out of my small trunk. Also i am gonna wanna take it out when i take it to the track so thats y i dont wanna do too much.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 650 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...