Anybody out there with a Consew 206br5 sewing machine

Hey I am upgrading my old Consew 206br2 to the new model 206br5 I just want to know if someone has the same machine and what they think of it also what do you guys think about the Servo brushless motor it gives you more than 3/4 of horsepower any personal reviews on this machine I do custom upholstery on cars and I found a Consew dealer in Los Angeles that will sell this machine head, stand and the upgraded servo motor with led light casters on stand and extra foots delivered and all for 1400 what you guys think. Thanks to all and GOD Bless..... enjoy your builds....do what makes you happy!

Thanks bro Jukis are good I think the Consew is more like the Chevy work horse of the industries and Juki tends to be a little more expensive yeah you should check out the new Servo motor brushless and pushing a little more than 3/4 horsepower I like this motor because you can adjust the speed and I believe you can go as slow as 500 stitches per minute I know I don't need it that low but I will use this feature while I get used to the machine hey genesis where are you located and thanks for the time to read this

np. ya I love my jukis, although they are more finicky than your average consew (but once set up correctly they're awesome!). my old double needle was a consew, thing was rock solid (since upgraded to a juki post double needle)

ill definitely check that motor out!

im in Oklahoma city. you?

I'm from Salinas California near Pebble Beach where the Concours D'elegance car show takes place. Do you do any marine stuff

Archived