CoD Ghosts will have dedicated servers!

If you buy it for XBOX One....the power of The Cloud...PS4 will probably have the HDCP protection so no use of game cap devices and now they won't have dedicated servers....if you play CoD religiously then XB1 is looking like your best option

http://www.gamespot.com/news/call-of-duty-ghosts-on-xbox-one-has-dedicated-servers-6413211

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

With PS3 you were able to use component....but PS4 is HDMI only....of course they haven't said if they were going to block the devices

XB1 is HDMI only as well but they will allow game cap devices like 360, this is confirmed, since they had HDCP but not for games

I have my XB1 preordered and plan on getting BF4 with it....but recently had been thinking about cancelling and waiting....knowing Ghosts, which I'm not super pumped about, is going to have dedicated servers has me thinking about keeping the preorder and being a Xmas noob on Ghosts

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived