vw passat Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 can someone tell me the bandwidth of this specs? 3.70ft^3 32hz 13.5port area per foot? and is it good 3.70ft^3 my woofer have 1500w (rms) on 2200W at 1ohm amp? tx guys
Slinky Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 wut. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 we cant tell you what it will play up/down to. thats for your car to decide.
vw passat Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 what is the highest freq ican play and how low can I play. tx smd
vw passat Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't want the exactly answer but roughly
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't want the exactly answer but roughly what you're asking is basically like asking how many decibels your stereo will make.
vw passat Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 at least I can play at 25hz with those specs? and 3.70ft^3 is it good for my amp?
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 at least I can play at 25hz with those specs? and 3.70ft^3 is it good for my amp? we literally. cannot. tell. you. we dont even know what woofer or what amp.
vw passat Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 http://www.spldynamics.fi/products/subwoofers/SPL-series/spl-380d2-e.html http://www.spldynamics.fi/products/amplifiers/ICE-series/ice-3500d-e.html this is my system tx
vw passat Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 bump always the same no help on this forum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.