7-10k budget. Groundpound my altima?

respect 16k! Well how much do you think it would cost?

There is an artist names tipper that used to drive around to different music festivals with 2 1970s dodge chargers, each with 6 18s and a hydraulic unit made by funktion one that raised out of the trunks.. then he would dj between the two cars. Thats where some of my inspiration comes from but i know that must have cost a fortune.. maybe Im dreaming...

Hmmmm.... 6 18's in an Altima? I was about to try and take this post seriously... until.

Should have gone with an SUV lol...

For sedans, at most 2 15's is practical imo. And thats loosing all trunk space. . . I wouldn't in my sane mind build a wall in a brand new car either. I would just do a nifty full front stage set up, pop the doors open, proabably a couple mids and tweets in the trunk that work only when opened, and 3 12's or 2 15's. The obvious, a h/o alt which would be a B to install in them altimas, and a couple of batteries. Lots of cable too. . .

Best of luck on your quest lol... I would just concentrate on making a daily pounder

There is an artist names tipper that used to drive around to different music festivals with 2 1970s dodge chargers, each with 6 18s and a hydraulic unit made by funktion one that raised out of the trunks.. then he would dj between the two cars. Thats where some of my inspiration comes from but i know that must have cost a fortune.. maybe Im dreaming...

Dream Bro DREAM BIG , we all do.

you can get BIG sound out your ride, but that guy with the truck you just talked about most likely had 25K+ in his build.

Putting some good well tuned mids & highs glassed in to custom doors will get you some big sound outside with them open .

we cant give you a $$ amount bc we dont know what you want .

4 18's ok 2k-4k just so many you could get. (just cost on the subs)

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Hmmmm.... 6 18's in an Altima? I was about to try and take this post seriously... until.

For sedans, at most 2 15's is practical imo. And thats loosing all trunk space. . . I wouldn't in my sane mind build a wall in a brand new car either. I would just do a nifty full front stage set up, pop the doors open, proabably a couple mids and tweets in the trunk that work only when opened, and 3 12's or 2 15's. The obvious, a h/o alt which would be a B to install in them altimas, and a couple of batteries. Lots of cable too. . .

Best of luck on your quest lol... I would just concentrate on making a daily pounder

I didn't buy the car with this in mind.. a tahoe would have been optimal yes. It is kind of crazy on any level with a sedan. I could sell it for a shitty van then I would maybe be able to do this.. hmm..

Dream Bro DREAM BIG , we all do.

you can get BIG sound out your ride, but that guy with the truck you just talked about most likely had 25K+ in his build.

Putting some good well tuned mids & highs glassed in to custom doors will get you some big sound outside with them open .

we cant give you a $$ amount bc we dont know what you want .

4 18's ok 2k-4k just so many you could get. (just cost on the subs)

Word! Thanks!

I didn't buy the car with this in mind.. a tahoe would have been optimal yes. It is kind of crazy on any level with a sedan. I could sell it for a shitty van then I would maybe be able to do this.. hmm..

take like 3k and buy an SUV , build slowly piece by piece

and most of all study, research and learn to do it on your own. it will be cheaper and you will know what is what if you have an issue

an install can make or brake a build

~edit~ any big audio you do will void your warranty on the car plus if it ever (not saying it would but if) got repoed You Will lose all of it an not get it back

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

• 3 weeks later...

Based on reviews you can read online it would seem all you need is 2 kicker square 12's and you will be heard around the world! :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 1 month later...

Based on reviews you can read online it would seem all you need is 2 kicker square 12's and you will be heard around the world! :)

hahahaha..now thats funny..I think you could do some fi subs and you wouldnt need so many subs..but yea.. u need a van or suv

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived