BASS_ZEALOT! Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 been waiting to give this guy a demo for a while now .. he's a great mechanic , thought I show him what 2 mayhems can do ..! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVq5CoPePM&feature=share&list=UUQAyyc_gg_uMc8h8Hj7UHVw SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
CNF Kevosinn Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 hahahahah that was awesome....scared the shit outta him *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
tdsa23 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 epic!! AA FTW XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Jerry G. Peraza Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 F - in A! lol that was brutal for him. So good
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 hahahahah that was awesome....scared the shit outta him yea.. I almost felt bad on that one... SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 epic!! AA FTW yes sir F - in A! lol that was brutal for him. So good also made all the mechanics stop workin.. ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.