Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I firmly believe that mirrors are path ways to the world of the undead. This is why I hate mirrors.

Ghosts, a Poltergeist

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I havent seen much stuff in my life but i have seen something fly over my car, had flashing lights like a police car but i couldnt hear any sound from it like a helicopter would make. It was probably a helicopter but i couldn't get the car pulled over quick enough to get a look at it.

I have a re-occurring dream where i am looking out of the kitchen window where i grew up, all the stars start moving around then it becomes clearer they are some sort of flying vehicles. Of course as dreams go, things are kind of vague but they arent shaped like normal aircraft and don't move like normal aircraft.

I had a dream as a child where i was walking next to the house and i start going up stars but there are no stairs there. Then all of a sudden i am back on the ground and walking towards the front door. Abduction much? lol

Then of course i have had a few apocalyptic dreams. One involved a storm and a giant wave like 400ft tall, i don't now how tall but it was scary as fuck. That one had abunch of weird stuff going on.

Had another dream where people where just floating away, i could see like shadowy things taking them, but they were like when you see something out of the corner of your eye but when you look it isn't there. But in the dream i could look right at them but it was like they were always like what they would be in your peripheral. I was almost taken but i got away, and i knew in the dream they were bad news.

This was a really good documentary of ghosts. This documentary is about an abandoned orphanage near a road nick named zombie road. The road was supposedly stalked by a killer named zombie. He would take kids from the orphanage and kill them, There are recordings and picture of zombie road showing shadow children of the kids who died there. They are lurking behind the trees, watching, waiting.

Here are pictures of Zombie Road, Its in Missouri for people that live near there, I believe its blocked off, and said to be dangerous.

Zombie_tom_2005_site-1038x180.jpg

Zombie_tom_2005.jpg

zombie_mist_10-06_07_resize.jpg

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed