Official Paranormal and Creepy Picture Thread + Stories

This thread is about the paranormal, paranormal stories, supernatural and creepy pictures.

Please do not post Blood, Gore, Dismemberment, Nudity.

Please keep it PG 13, NO 18+.

I'll start it off, First picture if the famed "Black Dog of Death" BDoD, The stories go that when you are near death or near the dying, or are about to die you see this black dog another name is called the hell hound. Its supposdly death's canine companion, When you see it, a certain amount of times you will inevitably be ferried to the after world if you believe in life after death or reincarnation. The number from witnesses say that they have heard from the dying said they saw it 3 times, after the third time they have passed away. These stories have been told by nurses who worked in the terminally ill department. With some patients saying that there was a lovely black dog that comforted them, the patient(s) proceed to ask if they could see the dog again because it gave them peacefulness. Always nurses and doctors would say there was no dog and they should get some rest. The patient(s) later died.

There was a story of a patient who saw but managed to survive. This patient was in a hospital for several months, He was ill, I believe it was TB, He was sitting in his room when something appeared before him, the black dog, Scared he called for a nurse, The nurse came and the patient said there was dog just in here, it was scaring me. The nurse reassured him there wasn't any dog in the hospital and then continued in her duty's. After she left the dog reappeared, this time trying to get on to the bed to where the patient was, Putting things on top of himself to keep it off the dog dissipated, Scared again the nurse was called, Frantically asking why there was a black dog in the hospital with glowing red eyes, trying to get on to his bed, This time the nurse asked him to describe what the dog looked like. He responded by saying it was black with shadowy smokey feature with glowing red eyes and that he manged to keep the dog off the bed. The nurse told the patient that he shouldn't worry now and that its okay, it will be alight, she proceeded to leave looking distraught, knowing what that boy as seen, but not telling him, as she left she closed the door, and the dog came back, this time appearing before the door just looking at the boy, then looking away and disappearing. It was when he made a recovery that was unforeseen by the doctors that he was told by the nurse of what he had seen.

There are many myths surrounding the black ghostly dog, Some say its a good thing to see it, others say its a bad thing to see the dog. The good part about seeing the dog is that it could be a sign that its protecting you. Some people say that it protects loved ones when people are away.

1377035115859.jpg

1376712068303.jpg

1376712152224.jpg

1376712674503.jpg

1376713944974.jpg

1377066614188.jpg

1376928889738.jpg

And supposedly this door actually exits, I wonder whats being held behind it.

1377110873282.jpg

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

My childhood life.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

5:00 AM.

It's a little cold.

I switch on the heating and walk groggy over to my chair, the room is dark and cosy, illuminated by the computer light.

I slump in my seat and scroll down. There's only one thread, I refresh the page but only this thread is here.

Clicking it I see there's a webcam shot of a bit of lined paper with something written on it in very deliberate, careful writing.

The only comment by OP is "What does this say, I wonder.".

Not phrased as a question for a start, I thought. With curiosity, no other replies, and the writing on the paper in clear English, I type -

"What's Roifor Con?"

I wait a moment for a reply. I notice the heating must be kicking in.

I feel a warm draft on the back of my neck.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I don't often tell people this but I am a paranormal investigator. I do 'ghost' hunts on trying to find paranormal activity. I'm a believer, but i also try to disprove everything that we find. I'm not the one that looks at a picture and sees an orb and says that is a ghost. I look at it from a skeptic point of view and try to disprove it. 99% of the time it can be disprove, either by not a clear enough picture (non high mb camera), dust, shadows, etc. My dad and I were actually on 'Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood' a couple of years ago when we investigated an abandoned hospital/mental institution. I haven't done anything the last couple of years, but it's always fun to watch the movies and the shows and see how they do things.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Let me introduce you to Annabelle the worlds most evil haunted doll. This is her story.

In 1970 a mother, doting on her only daughter, purchased a Raggedy Ann doll from an antique store. The cute red headed little doll was a present for her daughter Donna. Donna was , at that time, currently residing with her roommate Angie in a small apartment and preparing to graduate from college. Thinking nothing more of the doll than a sign of gratitude and affection from her mother she placed the doll on her bed in her room and basically forgot about it.

As time passed both Angie and Donna noticed an air of strangeness about the doll. Apparently, the doll would move, relatively unnoticeable movements at first, like a change in position, but as time passed the movement became more noticeable. The doll was even once found standing upright, leaning against a chair with its legs crossed. After awhile the doll was said to have actually changed rooms! It would be left in the living room before Donna left for work and upon returning it would be found on her bed, in her room. A moving doll? Very strange indeed.

About a month later Donna began to find what she thought were penciled messages. The creepy messages looked to be written in the hand writing of a "small child", scribbled and almost illegible. Although, it could be seen that the messages clearly stated "Help Us" or "Help Lou". Not sure of the messages meanings Donna was uncertain of exactly who the "us" was. Apparently, Donna had never kept parchment paper in the house either. So where did the paper upon which the messages were written come from? Could it have been conjured by the doll itself? Could a doll possibly be writing messages? If so how?

Donna came home one night to find the doll had moved once again. Only this time Donna felt as though something was off. A menacing presence seemed to emulate from the doll and she had the deepest urge to inspect it for some reason. What she found would haunt her forever.

The doll had blood on it. Blood or what seemed to be blood, a liquid like red substance had appeared on both the back of its hands and its chest. Now completely scared and desperate for help, Donna decided it was time to seek an expert. Something was going on and she wanted answers.

Determined to get down to the bottom of things, Donna decided to contact a medium. The medium agreed and a seance was held. Apparantly, there was in fact a spirit taking up residence in the doll and her name was Annabelle Higgins. From what the medium could determine Annabelle Higgins was a young girl of only seven years old when her lifeless body was found in the field upon which the apartment complex now stands. The details of her death never came to light. The so called spirit basically took up residence with the doll and it wanted to stay. Seeing no harm in it and feeling sorry for what the spirit had experienced in life Donna agreed. The true nature of this entity had yet to be revealed

"Help Lou"

Lou, a friend of Donnas' was less than thrilled with the doll. On numerous occasions Lou warned Angie the doll felt threatening and sinister. Something was off and Lou knew it. Lou's dislike of the doll was well known. He would have more than one terrifying experience with Annabelle. Here is the story of Lou's experience as related by the Warrens themselves:

"Lou awoke one night from a deep sleep and in panic. Once again he had a reoccuring bad dream. Only this time somehow, something seemed different. It was as though he was awake but couldn't move. He looked around the room but couldn't discern anything out of the ordinary and then it happened. Looking down toward his feet he saw the doll, Annabelle. It began to slowly glide up his leg, moved over his chest and then stopped. Within seconds the doll was strangling him. Paralyzed and gasping for breath Lou, at the point of asphyxiation, blacked out. Lou awoke the next morning, certain it wasn't a dream, Lou was determined to rid himself of that doll and the spirit that possessed it. Lou, however, would have one more terrifying experience with Annabelle. Preparing for a road trip the next day Lou and Angie were reading over maps alone in her apartment. The apartment seemed eerily quiet. Suddenly, rustling sounds coming from Donnas room aroused fear that someone had possibly broken into the apartment. Lou determined to figure out who or what it was quietly made his way to the bedroom door. He waited for the noises to stop before entering and turning on the light. The room was empty except for Annabelle whom was tossed on the floor in the corner.
Lou scoured the room for forced entry but nothing was out of place. But as he got close to the doll he got the distinct impression that somebody was behind him. Spinning around he was quick to realize that nobody else was there. Then in flash he found himself grabbing for his chest, doubled over, cut and bleeding. His shirt was stained with blood and upon opening his shirt there on his chest was what looked to be 7 distinct claw marks, three vertically and four horizontally, all were hot like burns. These scratches healed almost immediately, half gone the next day, fully gone by day two.

warren-files-haunted-room-annabell-doll.

1377201750939.jpg

1377161274161.jpg

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Abandoned hospitals