Got what i wanted now time to sell

1. Product:
Pioneer 980 Bt

2. Specs:
In-Dash Receiver SpecificationsReceiver Size Single DINFaceplate SecurityDetachableMotorized Faceplate YesRemote Control YesPeak power Output 50 watts x 4 channelsRMS power Output 22 watts x 4 channelsPreamp rca Outputs 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)Sub Preamp rca Output YesPreamp Voltage 5 voltsBuilt-In Equalizer 16-Band Graphic EQDisplay Type OEL Motion Display (Organic Electroluminescent)Display ColorFull ColorButton Color BlueCD Signal-to-Noise 100 dBCEA-2006 Compliant YesPlayback FeaturesAM/FM Tuner YesFM Presets 18AM Presets 6CD-R/RW Playback YesMP3 Playback YesWMA Playback YesDVD / Video PlaybackNoExpandability FeaturesNavigation NoAudio/Video Inputs OptionalUSB Input NoiPod Audio Connection Optional (Accessory Required and Sold Separately)

Satellite Radio Optional - SIRIUS or XM (Accessory required and sold separately)

HD Radio NoBluetooth Connectivity Yes (Built-in/Included Bluetooth Controls, Adapter and Microphone Included)Steering Wheel Control Compatible Yes (Accessory required and sold separately)

CD Changer Controls YesMemory Card Reader No

3. Description/Condition:
9/10 mint..... second owner babied it since i got it

4. Price: :
210shipped

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

radio2_zpsab07912e.png

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

radio_zpsd6f6a39f.png

if i need to i can take pictures again.. but its the same photo from my wtb add

• 2 weeks later...

Bump will trade for a dd1 plus cash on ur end

Archived