Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Eclipse ti pro 18 quad coil...help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an opportunity to trade some of my old equipment for a eclipse ti pro 18 quad coil. only thing is the eclipse works and such but is an older sub that has sat up and could use a recone. does anyone have one or know someone that does. I have emailed psi and am waiting for a response. thanks

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Posted

awesome, thanks for the info. I didn't know if they did them but I didn't figure they would get back to me till next week regardless lol.

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Posted

well I got the sub. looks great and coil looks perfect. don't think guy knew much about sub only thing is very slight dry rott on surround. but looks to be cosmetic and plays great.

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 479 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...