XS Power

XS Power Battery for my 06 Ranger 3.0

Hi, i am upgrading batteries and ive heard a lot about xs power. What is a good battery i can stick in my 2006 ford ranger 3.0l. I am running a kicker zx750 right now pushing out about 930w rms. I will be upgrading to a kicker cx1200 which should put out somewhere around 1300w remote standard

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

I always hear people saying that the optima yellow top is good, but it is really expensive. The xs battery is what all the serious audio guys i've seen use.

Edited by kjstoken360

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

I always hear people saying that the optima yellow top is good, but it is really expensive. The xs battery is what all the serious audio guys i've seen use.

Seeing as he is already in the XS Power section of the forum, I think he is looking for a recommendation for an XS Power battery.

According to the XS Power App, the D3400 will be the closest fit to your stock battery.

Thanks man. Like 10 minutes after that post i measured and got 10x7x7 which is the size of the d3400. I ordered this and a terminal kit from crutchfield. Cant wait for whats to come!

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?