jhmeg2 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 oh ok slot port, well, we can help you with a cut sheet or a build idea, ofr a sketch ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
jhmeg2 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 if you do 2.5 cubes 16" tall inner front baffle, your port could be 16" tall 2" wide 23.5" long ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
jhmeg2 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 get me your dimentions in inches ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Boot floor is 31" x 44" top of seat to boot lid is 25" x 44" and its 20" deep, thank you
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 What would be better a slot port our a t-line?
newls1 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 wrong section, please READ TOPIC AREA's..... I will move this for you I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Any more information for sub box please? And sorry if I put this in wrong place I'm new on forum things.1stly I posted it in guns and ammo and got a warning :/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.