deadbroke Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Trying to get ideas how to run mine just seeing how everyone has theirs run
Carbon Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 iPad 3 as my source. Going to the 363 than off to the 5 DC amps.
deadbroke Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 that sounds like a nice setup I like dc a lot. what are you running for your mids and highs?
sprkn_ranger Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 iPad 3 as my source. Going to the 363 than off to the 5 DC amps. Carbon, how did you integrate the iPad to the 3.sixty.3? Bluetooth or USB? I always just assumed that the USB was the way to go but I remember reading something a little while ago about the USB port on the 3.sixty.3 was for PC intergration only. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Carbon Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 that sounds like a nice setup I like dc a lot. what are you running for your mids and highs? Alot. Everything is in my sig. iPad 3 as my source. Going to the 363 than off to the 5 DC amps. Carbon, how did you integrate the iPad to the 3.sixty.3? Bluetooth or USB? I always just assumed that the USB was the way to go but I remember reading something a little while ago about the USB port on the 3.sixty.3 was for PC intergration only. I went with RCAs from the iPad to the 363
sprkn_ranger Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 RCA's out of the headphone jack, or a 30pin-RCA adapter? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 http://highresolutiontechnologies.com/istreamer-12v
sprkn_ranger Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Thanks Kyle Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
scooter99 Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 http://highresolutiontechnologies.com/istreamer-12v This is the way it should be done. Soundman Car Audio has a bunch of stuff for this as well. They were able to do a digital feed as well, optical I think. Ask Carbon how it sounds though! LOL Sorry buddy had to! I will be running mine with a Galaxy Note 8.0, via HDMI through a converter to give me optical to the 3sixty.3. I'll also have my phone able to connect via bluetooth. But I'll be mirroring my phone with my tablet. No head unit, those will be my sources. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.