DC Sound Lab

Dc Audio Has A Surprise.. Its A Good One Too......

60 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

49 Members: loganberry, gotthat, wL<3bass, nviceversa, MusicJunkie, littleitaly1990, PaulO2288, jack, WCA Rusty, doughboi916, bigeasy79, danracer, 9512GPGTX, memphis_finest1, GHOPPOMAN, GQ_85, Team Bassick Joey, TarponPride09, Superman0527, REVOK1NER, Yang, dougdoug, sactownstang, BigOso, Trkle, codi, mrwigglezdj, ribeiro953, Shyne151, dr.db, Derrick824, fl905e, lgn0213, Beefy, kbreudi, kickerassman, Hifonicspimp, NAH916, PsychoThe, nabell131, Jman08, shooter69, IH8PunkRok, Chris D, SPL2K, bumpincruiser, hks599, Twigz, Team Bassick (ALPINE)

wow Rusty got an elite pimp hand....looks like hes keepin it strong.

Got ya beat. Post #181. Im sorry I had to!

Thanks everyone, If it makes some of you feel better I am working on something new =] I really have 3 new projects im working on, and I want to know who slipped my LV5TWR out there I just have to fix the mounting hardware and the Level5 tweeter will be ready to roll :blink:

Since you already have a full line of subs, batteries, and the LV5TWR :D , do you plan on doing any amps?

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Maybe he's comming out of the closet? ....lol Come on man

thats just wrong. must be the pink sticker on the van. haters.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

QUOTE(WCA Rusty @ Feb 26 2008, 10:37 PM) *

Thats the one!! DC is going World Wide !!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The guy that posted that is a importer of car audio for the UK and weve been working it out and have finalized the deal!!! This is a huge deal for us and im SUPER PUMPED about it

Edited by slim8605

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif