Jump to content

160db ice cream crown vic. team Fi.


Recommended Posts

Posted

same crown vic that i posted a week or so ago. this time its my OWN video :D

higher notes were almost impossible for me breathe.

and yeah the video sounds like complete shit but whatever lol.

Posted

oh also this guy was/is on the front page of xs powers website. i saw it earlier today.

Posted

Damn. Looks loud and painful. Last time I heard it; it was doing 57's. I saw on another video he is doing a 60 on music now.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Damn. Looks loud and painful. Last time I heard it; it was doing 57's. I saw on another video he is doing a 60 on music now.

he said he gains a db or two with the passenger seat out. even with it in it still hurt. especially on that e-40 clip cause of the punchy notes.

Posted

Team submoofers?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

So confused here.....

When u move the camera to face urself is he playing full tilt?

What does he peak at?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

Damn. Looks loud and painful. Last time I heard it; it was doing 57's. I saw on another video he is doing a 60 on music now.

was that when he upgraded from the fi n2's

Posted

So confused here.....

When u move the camera to face urself is he playing full tilt?

What does he peak at?

hes pretty much full tilt in most of this video. he cant drive and go full tilt LOL but in that side by side shot, the ass portion of my seat was vibrating.

i wear tight-ish clothing so they dont move much, but believe me its violent. my hair is also fairly short so the self-hair trick was kind of a fail too.

peak? idk exactly, but i wanna say like mid 40s? it gets painful up there.

edit: the high note in lil jon bitch hurts, so around there

Posted

Damn. Looks loud and painful. Last time I heard it; it was doing 57's. I saw on another video he is doing a 60 on music now.

was that when he upgraded from the fi n2's

Yep.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6388 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...