Guest Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 I'm assuming there's a post somewhere I missed explaining it, and there was an issue with people trolling causing it to become private, or something? Would really appreciate privileges to reply/post threads.
TeamHT Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 It looks like it's because you're already skinny so you don't need to be in that section Kidding. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Guest Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 I know you're kidding, I'm still overweight ~20-30lbs overweight..but I've lost 35lbs in the last few months
Miguels Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 i think its restricted like the for sale section.. you need an x amount of post to be able to post there my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
TeamHT Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 I had a series of injuries (perianal hematoma and the grade 3 tear on an external oblique) so I really need to start working out again. I didn't think there was a limit to the section, maybe it's an oversight Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Avery Howell Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 Make sure you're not in a locked thread. 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.