Sonic Electronix

i know a dude on the *** forum is running 2 Sundown 3000Ds to each sub in an eclipse and from the vids it looks like it WANGs

so im interested in see what amps he is gonna be running

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

thats wats up i wanna try out a pair on 4 lv5 18s get arround 3500-4k on each sub

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

2lc49k5.jpgub

thats wats up i wanna try out a pair on 4 lv5 18s get arround 3500-4k on each sub

hell yea that would be nuts! i want to get the amps first. there is no reason to get the subs and not have anything to power them. i made that mistake once dont want to do it again. i wanna get another one just for my btls. my goal is to have the lms ultras and the amps before the end of summer.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

hell yea bro thats what im going for to be crazy loud for DEMOs and some streetbeat but prolly wont travel to far just mississippi louisiana and alabama maybe something arround pensacola, fl and a little texas but then i plan on going to nationals where ever that maybe

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

2lc49k5.jpgub

yea i really want to start going to shows. im planning on goin to nopi in atl. this year.. my buddy won the xbox award last year. he said it was a really good time so i wanna check it out. also mini truckin' is going to have a show here in my town sometime in april like the 12th i believe im not exactlly sure though. i wanna have one of the 7kd's by then at least

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

yea i wanna have mine by june right now im gonna be running 4 Sundown 3000Ds which it still should get rediculasly loud off those

i wouldnt mind running some RF t40001bds either but i dont want people saying im copying meade plus i would rather have the stetsoms

just because not too many peole arround mississippi have heard of them not even too many of the audio stores

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

2lc49k5.jpgub

geee that's funny i thought LMS Stood for linear motor system meaning the driver will remain linear through all tones...there for making it a sq woofer... there meant to sound amazing while getting loud other than price threes not much to bag on these woofers about... maybe audiopulse it self has problems but there woofers are great

get them and let use know how they turn out

they will turn out tine as long as you dont pound on them like Thilo tells everyone to, i had a 5400, they are great sounding when they stay together

Archived