Has anyone ever inherited A lawsuit before?

Audiofanaticz is right I was taken to jail before my surrender date from a dick cop and then I was not given medication that I need I only have one Disney from an accident , also when I got mad a nod stood up to the correctional officers I got beaten by 2 of them I then called my public pretender he came and re-scheduled a visit with a job to plead with him my release because of the circumstances well the judge was very nice he did and told the correctional officers to take me immediately to the emergency room via ambulance right after my court the judge even recessed the court room for the ambulance to pick me up even the public pretender thought I was going to the e.r. Well no the c.o. Took me back to the county jail told me to dress out into my regular clothes and then let me go I then walked into the hospital. They were complete a-holes and I thought I had a case put no a lawyer will only take cases that are a for sure win with little to no work. They love workers comp cases because they are a sealed deal that was my experience......rest your mind unless you have the money to hire an attorney and ruffle everyone's feathers and believe me it takes a couple thousand just to make a party and you ain't gonna get a dime at the end good luck,

I meant kidney not Disney

Oh I thought that was a slang word or something for the medication you needed LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would contact the firm that is handling the class action suit and explain the situation to them. They may be able to tell you if you were indeed legally removed as a beneficiary and they may be able to tell you what the settlement amount was and what the disbursement schedule is. And I say "may be able" because it really has to do with your legal status regarding the case. If you have none, then they won't be able to give you details over a phone call. That would require legal action on your part if you have been removed from the case fraudulently.

My wife's father died of a bizarre cancer that has killed untold numbers of men and women who worked at the foundry he did. Before his death and for a while after the lawsuit was ongoing and multi faceted so, each time a ruling was made in favor of the plaintiffs, there was a disbursal of funds to the families. Also, class action suits involve huge sums of money that the defendants often can't come up with so they are usually broken into payments over time. I suspect that's the case with your grandfather's suit and so you can expect the settlement to be paid at regular intervals for a pre-determined amount of time.

That said, I've never heard of a structured settlement that wasn't arranged on regular intervals, so your aunt's claim that the payments are irratic is simply not true. Judges don't tell debtors to pay whenever they have extra money... they order them to pay on monthly, bi monthly, etc. intervals.

Lastly, I'm sorry to hear of your loss and even more so since you have a family member who is treating you this way.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived