Sonic Electronix

hey, im knew to this site and to the audio world. i wanted to know what upgrades i would need for this setup i was thinking about. i dont want the lights to dim when the bass knock....like i said before im new to all of this..also what type of wires and box would be best.

1) Orion HCCA154

1)Hifonics BRX1600.1D to power the sub
1)Hifonics BRX160.2 for the door speakers
and a audio control epicenter

I don't think you'll have much of a problem with that setup. Might need an extra battery, probably just upgrade your starting battery.

with that sub you'll wire in parallel and be at 2ohm. that amp claims to do 1200w at 2ohm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if you want to give the woofer its full power, get something like a soundqubed 2200 or crescendo 2000. an amp that doesnt have 4 gauge power inputs.

if you dont want lights to dim, thats kind of hard. you'd need to drop like $500-600 on a high output alt and like $300 or so for battery(s).

I don't think you'll have much of a problem with that setup. Might need an extra battery, probably just upgrade your starting battery.

with that sub you'll wire in parallel and be at 2ohm. that amp claims to do 1200w at 2ohm.

didnt even see that the woofer was dual 4 ohm.

sub will be getting like half its rated power with that hifonics amp.

depending on the car, dimming may or may not be an issue.

hey, im knew to this site and to the audio world. i wanted to know what upgrades i would need for this setup i was thinking about. i dont want the lights to dim when the bass knock....like i said before im new to all of this..also what type of wires and box would be best.

1) Orion HCCA154

1)Hifonics BRX1600.1D to power the sub
1)Hifonics BRX160.2 for the door speakers
and a audio control epicenter

if you want to give the woofer its full power, get something like a soundqubed 2200 or crescendo 2000. an amp that doesnt have 4 gauge power inputs.

if you dont want lights to dim, thats kind of hard. you'd need to drop like $500-600 on a high output alt and like $300 or so for battery(s).

ight. its gonna bea daily setup and the epicenter is always gonna be in use

its goin on a 2004 honda accord coupe ex v6

like i said im new. lol so i just was searching and matching lol, sub says 1500 watts rms, i just simply look for an amp that could give it that amount. i dont know about ohm. im new to it

Archived