rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 The stoppie jump scared me for a second....
RCP Audio Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 well shit... I can do that... well not at the moment, my ps3 controllers are outa battery PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 2, 2013 Author Report Posted September 2, 2013 I don't even think I could do that with a ps3...
ham4864 Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 people are amazing ,i tried to be a stunner some time ago but after loosing skin a few time i said hey this aint for me. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.