99GPGTX Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 Finally got a response on FB.. "Sorry, I had someone that was linking the phones and computer systems together and its was all messed up. I was not getting my emails, phone calls, messages, etc. What was the vehicle info for it and return address ? I will look for it." Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Chris Hammer Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 "look for it" SHoulda left that hout of his message, makes it sound lost, no bueno. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Crandis16 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 I deal with Singer for his great customer service. I don't like hearing about poor communication like this from the vendor My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
jagblazer01 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 I have never had problems with EA or Nate and I have been running his alts for the last 6 years. I have recently become a rep for the company so if any of you guys have issues, hit me up and I will do what I can from my end. Nate is not out to screw anyone. He is a 1 man show down there and does his best for people Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
99GPGTX Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 ...have been in contact with Nate via FB...apparently he never recieved the package. I contacted UPS about the package, and this is what they told me. I should add i used an old email and used that address, which was an old address. This old address is now owned by Nates brother, and packages have been forwarded to his new address on multiple occasions. 1. Attempted delivery, failed 2. UPS contacted current owner to try and receive nates new address...unsuccessful 3. UPS sent postcard to receive info about nates new address 4. contact made and package was supposed to be picked up, and was never picked up 5. Package sent back to original UPS store where i shipped it out 6. UPS called me (which i dont recall or have messages on my phone) about the returned package. Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.