Sonic Electronix

looking into amp choices

Well I honestly don't think hifonics is bad, but there is better out there. In the end you get what you pay for,

Any of the amps listed above would most likely do you well, and an AQ2200, Crescendo 2k or 3500, Digital Designs, Rockford 2500, or sundown 2k.

Any of those amps would do better than your hifonics, and if you want to get the Orion, get it 4 ohms and wire it, then when you get the second one you can wire them down to 1 ohm and your set. Less power in the begging but better in the end.

And make sure you have the electrical to back up you amp, upgraded battery or extra battery, possibly alt, big 3

Also if I was you, I might look into some sundown, DC audio, soundqubed, ascendant audio or incrimnator audio subs while I was at it. Digital Designs makes really good ones as well, they hold world db record, but you need a deep pocket for a pair :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Well I honestly don't think hifonics is bad, but there is better out there. In the end you get what you pay for,

Any of the amps listed above would most likely do you well, and an AQ2200, Crescendo 2k or 3500, Digital Designs, Rockford 2500, or sundown 2k.

Any of those amps would do better than your hifonics, and if you want to get the Orion, get it 4 ohms and wire it, then when you get the second one you can wire them down to 1 ohm and your set. Less power in the begging but better in the end.

And make sure you have the electrical to back up you amp, upgraded battery or extra battery, possibly alt, big 3

Also if I was you, I might look into some sundown, DC audio, soundqubed, ascendant audio or incrimnator audio subs while I was at it. Digital Designs makes really good ones as well, they hold world db record, but you need a deep pocket for a pair :)

i went ahead and got the atlas i thought at the price i couldnt beat it but i have been wondering about a big three and im kinda nervous on how to do it. i have a 2010 f250 diesel truck it has two batteries which i will be upgrading when i can i just have to decide on what to use because with a diesel it needs alot of cca to overcome the compression on start up. the big three though if i do it i am going to have to rerun every single factory wire that goes to the bat because there is absolutely no slack in them to put another terminal on so i am a little undecided on what im doing yet. and also would it be better to use a fuse block or a breaker for the power wire for the amp i like the features of the breaker and i am also unsure of what size fuse or breaker to get

lol at hifonics...someone missed amp test Tuesday

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Soundqubed all the way

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived