Edit: Happy 18th Birthday!

well today is my b-day yay i'm 18 now, but i've been sick wit the flu been throwin up since monday... my parents have been arguin since sunday and i'm sure it'll continue over to today once they both get home from work... so i'm just goin to stay in my room and relax and enjoy my birfday to myself...
remember 1 thing young brother, life goes on. hope you dont minde, but i edited your topic title! :) happy birfday, cheer up and get well!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dude. just think of this..."dont worry...........be happy" it always makes me smile...lol plus dude remeber 18 years ago you were causing your mom craploads of pain...now ...you...are a man! woot!

just reread... :blink:

Edited by gremlin

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

Happy 18th bro. Now you can buy smokes and nudie mags

thing bout that is i was buyin my own cigs at 16, gotta love the iraqi ran corner stores lmao... and thnx again guys really, and not a problem burrito

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

thing bout that is i was buyin my own cigs at 16, gotta love the iraqi ran corner stores lmao... and thnx again guys really, and not a problem burrito
right on bro, i hope your feeling better so you can go do some 18 and over shit now! stay up youngster, no worries!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

happy b- day man.... some of us old folks can tell you to enjoy this time while it lasts. 10-12 years from now you will wake up with your joints poppin and crackin some days and it will just be "normal" if there ever was sucha thing.... and the girls .... ah man the girls at your age range.... :) LIVE IT UP :)

and, just six more posts till 300 - you will get to go where I cannot.... so I am kinda envious...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties