Sundown Audio

Where Can I Get My Zx2500.1 Fixed?

stilltippin863

You said its powers on goes into protect and shuts off then keeps doing that? make sure that the positive and negative coming from your subs are not touching. i know mine did and it was doing the same thing.

i already checked that i took everything out of my car now and just got it sitting in side the house but i went out there yesterday and tryed it and it was doing the same thing with no speakers hooked up no Rcas or anything

i think it over heated and burned something up like rca's i think b/c it smelled by the speakers terminals and the rca terminals but i do not know i just need to find someone good and for a good price that will fix it

well db-r does 90day warranty, usually $60-120 to fix class d amps, idk about kickers price, im guessing 100ish

sounds like ur burnt up your power supply and some mosfets maybe

either kicker or db-r but i bet db-r will be faster than kicker, and chris is the guru of fixin amps/radios

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

well db-r does 90day warranty, usually $60-120 to fix class d amps, idk about kickers price, im guessing 100ish

either kicker or db-r but i bet db-r will be faster than kicker, and chris is the guru of fixin amps/radios

ok and how do i get a hold of them person????

like I posted above, i've seen them repaired for around $65, we warranty our repair for 1 year. And our turn around is usually 48 hours.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

like I posted above, i've seen them repaired for around $65, we warranty our repair for 1 year. And our turn around is usually 48 hours.

WINNAR :P

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Send it to kicker.... have done it a few times and was faster than I thought it would be... was use to MTX taking 6 weeks :(

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz