Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help me with impedance.


KyleRhone

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright guys. I want to run 3 of the new kicker CWR 12" subs. I need to have a final impedance of 1 ohm. I know it's possble but my brain just isn't computing right now. how do I get to one ohm using a mix of dual 4 ohm or dual 2 ohm coil subs. Help me!

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride.

Posted

already found it. thanks anyways!

3-DVC-2-ohm-mono-low-imp.jpg

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride.

Posted

What amp will you use?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5877 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...