Hillage Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 but break the rules and its not fun being on the streets. as long as you live in your parents house it is there rules and if you don't want to follow them, it takes about a minute to toss your stuff out Yea I get all that lol, my point is that I can actually go out without being monitored 24/7... That part will be nice. And yes, once I work on my system I'll post up something. I already have pictures of the little work I've done, aka rewiring...
Miguels Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 join the 18+ group my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Hillage Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 join the 18+ group I thought they closed it for the time being?
Miguels Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 its open my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.