Hillage Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Alright. I turn 18 at the beginning of October. I need some ideas from people on what to do with the guy friends... Already going paintballing for some clean fun with family and friends but need a fun night event to go to lol. Throw out some ideas? Also. With the money I will be getting, I (probably) have to choose between a nice set of speakers or a sub. Either RF t2 6.5 component system (maybe t3 if money allows) with two Neo Pro 8's, or a DC XL 18... Currently running basically all Sony Xplod shit from my dad on a Diamond Audio Technology DS 1200.1 so I need to upgrade ASAP. Which would you guys choose, speakers or sub? My two 12's can hit strong and low for xplod's, and the speakers can't quite keep up but it all sucks lol. Thanks for the discussion guys. I just simply can't wait to be 18 lol. Freedom!
Cox Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Freedom my ass......just wait. But happy bday Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
donovanl12 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Haha yeah turning 18 wasn't as great as it seemed
Hillage Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 Freedom my ass......just wait. But happy bday LOL well I can use it to finally explain to my mom not to watch my bank account 24/7 and not let me out of the house late lol. Plus gifts... 18th birthday = Lotto tickets and money. Lots and lots of money.
KillaCam Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Guerra33 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 18 isn't that great.. Only things are no more curfew, can order things off television, some clubs 18+ (strip clubs though ) lol and a bit more.
Hillage Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 18 isn't that great.. Only things are no more curfew, can order things off television, some clubs 18+ (strip clubs though ) lol and a bit more. Yea I get bitched at a lot about not going out late because I legally have a curfew. Who cares? I'm not doing anything illegal lol. And strip clubs... a co-worker suggested that. Lol
Guerra33 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 18 isn't that great.. Only things are no more curfew, can order things off television, some clubs 18+ (strip clubs though ) lol and a bit more. Yea I get bitched at a lot about not going out late because I legally have a curfew. Who cares? I'm not doing anything illegal lol. And strip clubs... a co-worker suggested that. Lol Yea going to a strip club with all the guys is cool just for the experience, but don't make it a habit. Money goes quick there lol. I have better things to spend my money on like upgrades haha
bcpballer64 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Shit I would pay good money to go back to before 18. And another tip. Don't ever get a credit card. Seriously. It sucks. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 I thought you have to be 21 to get in strip clubs because they have a bar I think it depends on the state. Some states you can be in a bar at 18 and they ID your for drinks, so it would make since that you could go to a strip club at 18 in some states "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.