Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

well my brother has the new jensen vm9412 and it seems that he forgot the security password with out it the indash is useless! does any one no any other way around this problem?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted
well my brother has the new jensen vm9412 and it seems that he forgot the security password with out it the indash is useless! does any one no any other way around this problem?

check the manual, there always seems to be shit in there

if not call jensen tommorro

and there might be a live chat thing on www.jensen.com

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

well, we don't have the manual so i guess my only option is to call jensen and go from there. but thanks for the help bro!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

well we dont have the manual so i guess my only option is to call jensen and see what they say! but thanks for the help bro!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2312 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...