bassman619 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I have a 2009 10" memphis mojo. Im going to drop it in my girlfriends car. The problem is that the enclosure recommendation is too big for her. She still wants trunk room and the rec is 2.8cu ft kinda big for a small sub but puts out decent spl for something so small..I need help designing a ported box for this little guy. I want it tuned at about 35hz and like I said not too big cuz shes a girl and wants her trunk space. Help pls You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 If you want to save space why not run it sealed? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
PlasticMind Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 If you want to save space why not run it sealed? Yeah what he said.
bassman619 Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Well at some point I gotta ride with her.and sealed is too punchy for me and not enough boom You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.