Sonic Electronix

ok.. i am starting to get prices for dynamat.. and i am getting 2 rolls of 100 sq ft 80 mil thick dynamat for 109.00 Ea. I am going to double up the dynamat cause it says on the site that is 3x more effective if you double up, and 100 sq ft is good to do a focus hatchback. so..

My question is.. what can you use on the windows to keep them from flexing??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

thicker windows lol

I thought someone told me to get some window dampener or something... but.. i never heard of it before.. so..

what better place to ask than SMD..

EDIT:

I know if the winshield is going to flex it is going to.. but what is in question is the back window and rear sides, closest to the enclosure..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well aside from upgradin the windows, tighenin down everything inside the door is the only other option, and that still might not fix the problem. and usually the back window doesnt rattle, its the rear deck or somethin in that area hittin the window

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Window deadener??? Is that anything like blinker fluid and muffler bearings?

Only thing you could really do is upgrade the windows

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Window deadener??? Is that anything like blinker fluid and muffler bearings?

Only thing you could really do is upgrade the windows

Yes, Window deadener is a lot like breaker fluid....

A glass shop will sell you anything, even a special film for the "special person" designed to reduce noise through glass.

The only way to do that is through window treatments like blinds. Or to do 2 and 3 pane windows with a plastic filler. Or multi-pane windows with a vacuumed middle.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived