Jump to content

(8) DC lvl 4 15s on (2) DC 5ks In My Jeep


Recommended Posts

Posted

We'll have to get together for a comparison!

Edit: If I can keep the 3Sixty.3 and head unit from locking up. Super annoying when you can't turn it DOWN.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Nice work for sure man! lookin forward to seeing a build for this, box looks amazing!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Posted

The build is dead. Long live the clamshell.

Edit: The owner is alive. I'll let him provide details if he wants, but the important thing is that he's still kicking.

Posted

ill maybe add details to something else in the future, but long story short:

I rolled this jeep on the interstate last night while i was going about 80mph. Im alive and in pretty decent shape but the whole system is likely a loss. ill see what i can salvage from the jeep tomorrow when i go to view it

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...