Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

90 degree PVC pipe fittings


SnowDrifter

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the planning stage of things right now

Trying to find 6", 90 degree PVC pipe fittings. Ones with a gentle curve vs. a hard 90 degree bend.

All the ones I've seen are ~$30. Adds up quick when I'd need 5 of them lol. Anyone know of anything cheaper?

Posted

Good find. My only concern with that is the sharp 90 degree bend.

Though.. I did find this at the bottom of that page. 6" and has a shallower bend to it. Best price I've seen so far

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=53037-1814-PVC+00300++1600&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3134653&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

Posted

Home depot has the same thing as Lowes, it turns out. But they do a price match thing where they beat anyone's locally advertised price by 10% :deal:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Charlotte-Pipe-6-in-PVC-DWV-90-Degree-Hub-x-Hub-Elbow-PVC-00300-1600/203811457

Posted

damn ninja'd by the OP. That's just wrong.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for. That price SUCKS though and Lowes only has it up to 4"

Gotta do some poking around

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 943 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...