Sundown Audio

Zapco amps

intrevic

If you are looking for a good, clean amp at a great price, look into Sound Qubed...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

OK so here the deal I ordered the FI X yesterday the dual 4 ohm to run it at 2 ohms. So no matter what amp I get in going to run it at 2 ohms. Now having said that I'm trying to keep it between 500-600 Watts. I don't really care what amp it is as long as it's efficient and reliable. I guess that's my biggest concern, I would rather pay more money for something proven. Now I'm not saying AQ doesn't put out so if you think that's the way to go then I go for it. like I said I want to go with the most proven

The new zapco entry level stuff is still an above average amp. I've heard them and they're very nice. Very compact as well. But when comparing Rockford sundown aq and zapco they're all great amps. And honestly you're going to get what you buy anyways. So which ever is cheaper you'll still be happy with your purchase. So pick whichever one fits your budget puts out the most power and looks the best. IMO that's what it will come to in the end.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

OK so here the deal I ordered the FI X yesterday the dual 4 ohm to run it at 2 ohms. So no matter what amp I get in going to run it at 2 ohms. Now having said that I'm trying to keep it between 500-600 Watts. I don't really care what amp it is as long as it's efficient and reliable. I guess that's my biggest concern, I would rather pay more money for something proven. Now I'm not saying AQ doesn't put out so if you think that's the way to go then I go for it. like I said I want to go with the most proven

Idk the technic of the Zapco. With a T 500 Bdcp you would reach your goal easyli, the Bdcp put out near the same on 2 or 1 Ohm.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Zapco Refference DC750.2 in my car now, great amp, all their amps are fantastic (except the i-force line which is middle of the road not bad, but not a real zapco).

Personally I would buy those brands in this order if the prices are within $20 of each other (the Zap i'd prolly spend another 100 or so on to avoid korean/china built products):

Zapco

Sundown

AQ/SQ

Rockford

Nothing against the major brands like Rockford etc, just the smaller companies right now are giving you more technology and better quality for competitive prices so why not support them? Just my .02

Archived