Sundown Audio

Zapco amps

intrevic

I was just curious if anyone has them if anyone runs them if they are any good. The reason I was checking was because I was going to purchase the Rockford T500- 1BDCP but I found a Zapco ST-500DM for the same price. I just want to know if they are more reliable about the same just some feed back if not I'll stick with the Rockford thanks.

I was going with a dual 4 ohm to run at 2 ohms which is why I was going with the Rockford. Then I saw the Zapco but the ST is 500 at 1 ohm so it throws everything off I was going for. Then I saw the Z model and it throws 560 at 2 ohms so it puts me back with I was trying to do. Now I just saw a SAZ - 1000D going for the same price as the Rockford and it has 600 at 2 ohms so it works out as well. I was just thinking last night before I posted while I was doing research that there are a lot of nice amps in the same price range of the Rockford but with more power and the ability to move up in stronger subs later on if I decide to. Now having said that I really won't have any regrets purchasing the Rockford I know its a great company I just want to make sure that my money goes to the best and most efficient amp not just a name brand. Oh I'm going with the FI X 10" sub if it matters.

Zapco is loaded with state of the art technology.. Pretty good reviews from everybody also.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived